How CSA Can Support You
At CSA, we leverage our global expertise and insights to enable you to drive DE&I change in your organisation. The following shares some examples of how we do that. These are by no means exhaustive – we work with organisations every day to create solutions that are individualised and focused on their business, tailored to their DE&I maturity and that resonate with their stakeholders.
To discuss your requirements in more detail contact email@example.com – we are keen to hear from you.
A key step of any sustainable change is both gaining commitment and building awareness at the C-suite. Research conducted by CSA with over 3,000 senior leaders in global organisations confirms that despite there being a well-documented business case for undertaking DE&I work, there are five key themes which are consistently cited as reasons why DE&I does not progress within organisations.
Using the above insights, CSA creates insightful and discussion-based programmes for Executive Teams to unpick the reasons behind these key themes in their organization as well as the pragmatic actions they can take to overcome them. The programmes explore:
- Why organisations prioritise DE&I
- The impact this has on all areas of business and their wider eco-system
- The impact of doing nothing
- Identifying and consolidating the commitment at the top
Now delivered to over 30,000 leaders around the world, we recommend Leaders FIRST as a critical step to create impactful change. We also provide executive coaching for leaders to build their knowledge and commitment in a safe environment. These can be delivered both as individual coaching programmes as well as group coaching.
DE&I Strategy and Action Plan
We have extensive expertise working with organisations to create and deliver their DE&I Strategy and Action Plan. What’s important for us is that we co-creating solutions with you to ensure that they reflect your organisation’s DE&I maturity, culture, values and goals.
How CSA could support you:
- Develop your DE&I Strategy – driven by your business strategy
- Shape your Action Plan – identify pragmatic actions, quick wins and longer-term activities to deliver your strategy
- Design appropriate Measurements – to monitor progress and successful delivery of your strategy
Audits and Research
We can assess organisations on where they currently are in terms of DE&I and provide recommendations on how to progress to ‘best practice’ and embed DE&I into all you do. We will work with you to assess and embed DE&I across all areas of your business, from all touchpoints of your colleague life cycle to your ESG activities, your procurement processes and practices as well as your marketing and product development.
There are a variety of ways we do this, including:
- Conducting an audit on your policies and practices using the Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Benchmark (“GDEIB”). This is the ‘first of its kind’ assessment tool which has been co-created by 112 of the leading DE&I experts around the world (some of whom are CSA consultants)
- Collecting data insights through surveys, focus groups, interviews and wider appreciative inquiry exercises
We always provide pragmatic and actionable recommendations to support you with progressing DE&I.