Global Learning Programmes
We have applied our knowledge and expertise to create an effective suite of global learning programmes, designed to raise awareness of DE&I and create sustained activity post-learning.
Depending on where your organisation is on its DE&I journey, CSA is able to create a tailored learning map that cascades learning to each of your key audiences. We work with you to enable the learning to permeate through the organisation in a sustainable way. All content is tailored specifically to your organisation, building in your business strategy, values and behaviours.
Through a blended learning approach, content can include:
- Why DE&I matters to your business
- Raising awareness of bias and the impact on decision-making
- Embedding DE&I throughout your colleague life-cycle
- Embedding personal accountability and responsibility for DE&I
- Being an effective ally and role model good DE&I practices and behaviours
- Creating a truly inclusive workplace through practical action planning
Audiences for our global learning programmes typically include:
- Board members, Executive Committee and Senior Leaders
- People Leaders
- HR Generalists and Specialists e.g. Talent Aquisition
- All Colleagues
We also offer more advanced and specific learning content for specific learning audiences, on topics such as having challenging conversations for HR leaders, allyship, supporting ERG Leads with creating effective employee resource groups/networks, in-depth learning on specific diversity characteristics such as race/ethnicity or neurodiversity.
I am a firm believer that equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace is good for business. In order that we can grow and support the Northern economy, more businesses need to work together, build partnerships and share best practice...”